This policy (together with any ancillary documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat and regard your personal data.
A. COLLATION OF INFORMATION
1. Information that you provide by offering personal information on the telephone via email, or in person, which includes requesting further services.
2. If you contact us by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept
3. Personal information provided for the purposes of clinical assessment & treatment.
4. Anonymised information for the purpose of ongoing treatment.
B. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data that we collect from you via any contact forms or personal meetings will be maintained in a locked filing cabinet and/ or on password protected documents.
C. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
1. To maintain record of personal information pertinent to ongoing treatment.
2. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
3. To ensure continuity of treatment and/ or notify you in the event of the need for treatment to be unexpectedly interrupted or terminated.
D. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may discuss your psychotherapy treatment in the confidential space of supervised practice.
1. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
A.in the event of concerns about the likelihood of potential harm to self or others
B.in order to fulfil our obligation to maintain a professional will
C.in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our contract